Unified with Life
The Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association is dedicated to increasing the number of Virginians under chiropractic care – however, with an estimated 8.1 million Virginians, our state needs more DCs to achieve this goal.
Life University and the Unified VCA have created a partnership to help reach this goal by:
- Attracting new students,
- Mentoring current students, and
- Encouraging graduates to return to Virginia.
How Does Unified with LIFE Benefit Future Virginia Chiropractors?
Prospective Life University DC students Receive:
- Special benefits to attend Life University’s prospective student event, LIFE Leadership Weekend (LLW), offered five times a year, to include a third night of lodging and up to $200 toward travel reimbursement in addition to benefits offered to every LLW attendee
- Waiver of the $50 Life University application fee for prospective students applying through this program
Enrolled Life DC Students Receive:
- FREE membership in The Virginia Club (student group) at Life University
- Access to a large group of doctors throughout Virginia for networking and mentorship
- Special scholarship opportunity (scholarship application form)
- Mentoring opportunities with Virginia Chiropractors
Life DC Graduates Receive:
- Discounted clinic set-up package
Why Should You Get Involved?
It’s simple! You love to help people and you love Chiropractic!
- To join The Virginia Club at Life University, contact UnifiedWithLIFE@LIFE.edu or call 800-543-3202.
- To help recruit students in your community, mentor prospective and existing students, and attract new students to the chiropractic profession, click here: http://www.life.edu/state-chiropractic-clubs