Drug-Free Pain Management Awareness Month
September is Drug-Free Pain Management Awareness Month!
The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress has some absolutely wonderful resources that you can take advantage of to help raise awareness.
Many additional PowerPoints, articles, and other materials to help you educate patients and the public can be found in the list of Resources under The Opioid Crisis.
One of the perks of membership with the UVCA is that you also get membership in the F4CP, so you have free access and the right to use any or all of these resources! See below.
- Advertisement outlining the benefits of Chiropractic Care: http://www.f4cp.com/files/f4cp-pub/F4CP_Trifeca_Prevention_print.pdf
- A short video produced by Dr. Heidi Haavik's team that you can use in a variety of ways from social media to streaming in your practice reception room: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOx93jGmCNs
- High-impact.infographics to raise awareness of chiropractic as a drug-free pain management option:
- Powerpoint presentations for community outreach:
- Tip sheets to help educate patients about the value of chiropractic in pain management: